Within my reach!
I could have touched!
I might have chanced that way!
Soft sauntered through the village,
Sauntered as soft away!
So unsuspected violets
Within the fields lie low,
Too late for striving fingers
That passed, an hour ago.
Potrebbero interessarti anche questi articoli:
- Oscar Wilde – Le jardin
- Oscar Wilde – Endymion (For Music)
- Emily Brontë by ROBINSON, Agnes Mary Frances
- John Keats – I stood tip-toe upon a little hill
- James Joyce – Araby
- Currer Bell – The Wood
- John Keats – To my brother George
- Little Minister, The by BARRIE, J. M.
- Christmas Under Three Flags by WILCOX, Mary Emily Donelson
- Currer Bell – Mementos
- John Keats – To some ladies
- James Joyce – A Little Cloud
- Mary Frances Story Book, The by FRYER, Jane Eayre
- Oscar Wilde – Pan (Double Villanelle)
- William Wordsworth – The Female Vagrant
- Short Poetry Collection 170 by VARIOUS
- Oscar Wilde – Humanitad
- Carpenter’s Geographical Reader: Africa by CARPENTER,…
- Symbols by DRINKWATER, John
- Gutenberg and the Art of Printing by PEARSON, Emily Clemens
- John Keats – Sleep and Poetry
- John Keats – Calidore – A Fragment
- King’s Daughter and Other Stories for Girls, The by…
- Oscar Wilde – Hélas
- James Joyce – An encounter
- Twelve Years in the Saddle by SULLIVAN, W. John L.
- James Joyce – A painful case
- James Joyce – The Boarding House
- Walt Whitman – American Feuillage
- Three Lieutenants, The by KINGSTON, William Henry Giles
- Princess and Curdie (Version 2), The by MACDONALD, George
- Sunshine by LINDSAY, Vachel
- Mill Mystery, The by GREEN, Anna Katharine
- Gleanings in Buddha Fields by HEARN, Lafcadio
- Tales of Laughter by WIGGIN, Kate Douglas and SMITH, Nora…
- Stolen Singer, The by BELLINGER, Martha
- Man Obsessed, A by NOURSE, Alan Edward
- History Teacher’s Magazine, Vol. I, No. 1, September…
- Doors of the Night by PACKARD, Frank L.
- Oscar Wilde – ON THE MASSACRE OF THE CHRISTIANS IN…
- Citizen’s Almanac, The by ANONYMOUS
- Dial, May 1920, The by VARIOUS
- James Joyce – Two galliants
- Oscar Wilde – To Milton
- Oscar Wilde – Les ballons
- Concerning Genealogies by ALLABEN, Frank
- Power of the Dog, The by KIPLING, Rudyard
- Unto Caesar by ORCZY, Baroness
- Romance of Polar Exploration, The by SCOTT, G. Firth
- Aspects Of Love – An Anthology by Various Authors