Within my reach!
I could have touched!
I might have chanced that way!
Soft sauntered through the village,
Sauntered as soft away!
So unsuspected violets
Within the fields lie low,
Too late for striving fingers
That passed, an hour ago.
Potrebbero interessarti anche questi articoli:
- Oscar Wilde – Le jardin
- Slicko, the Jumping Squirrel by BARNUM, Richard
- Oscar Wilde – Endymion (For Music)
- Emily Brontë by ROBINSON, Agnes Mary Frances
- John Keats – I stood tip-toe upon a little hill
- James Joyce – Araby
- Currer Bell – The Wood
- John Keats – To my brother George
- Pope Adrian IV; An Historical Sketch by RABY, Richard
- Little Minister, The by BARRIE, J. M.
- Christmas Under Three Flags by WILCOX, Mary Emily Donelson
- Currer Bell – Mementos
- John Keats – To some ladies
- James Joyce – A Little Cloud
- Mary Frances Story Book, The by FRYER, Jane Eayre
- Oscar Wilde – Pan (Double Villanelle)
- William Wordsworth – The Female Vagrant
- Oscar Wilde – Humanitad
- Short Poetry Collection 170 by VARIOUS
- Carpenter’s Geographical Reader: Africa by CARPENTER,…
- Symbols by DRINKWATER, John
- Teacup Club, The by ARMSTRONG, Eliza
- Gutenberg and the Art of Printing by PEARSON, Emily Clemens
- John Keats – Sleep and Poetry
- Finding of Jasper Holt, The by HILL, Grace Livingston
- John Keats – Calidore – A Fragment
- King’s Daughter and Other Stories for Girls, The by…
- Oscar Wilde – Hélas
- James Joyce – An encounter
- Twelve Years in the Saddle by SULLIVAN, W. John L.
- James Joyce – A painful case
- James Joyce – The Boarding House
- Walt Whitman – American Feuillage
- Three Lieutenants, The by KINGSTON, William Henry Giles
- Princess and Curdie (Version 2), The by MACDONALD, George
- Sunshine by LINDSAY, Vachel
- History of France by YONGE, Charlotte Mary
- Mill Mystery, The by GREEN, Anna Katharine
- Gleanings in Buddha Fields by HEARN, Lafcadio
- Stolen Singer, The by BELLINGER, Martha
- Tales of Laughter by WIGGIN, Kate Douglas and SMITH, Nora…
- History Teacher’s Magazine, Vol. I, No. 3, November…
- History Teacher’s Magazine, Vol. I, No. 1, September…
- Widow Married: A Sequel to The Widow Barnaby, The by…
- Man Obsessed, A by NOURSE, Alan Edward
- Oscar Wilde – ON THE MASSACRE OF THE CHRISTIANS IN…
- Doors of the Night by PACKARD, Frank L.
- Citizen’s Almanac, The by ANONYMOUS
- Dial, May 1920, The by VARIOUS
- James Joyce – Two galliants