Soul, wilt thou toss again?
By just such a hazard
Hundreds have lost, indeed,
But tens have won an all.
Angels’ breathless ballot
Lingers to record thee;
Imps in eager caucus
Raffle for my soul.
Potrebbero interessarti anche questi articoli:
- Currer Bell – The Wife’s Will
- William Shakespeare – My glass shall not persuade me I
- William Shakespeare – Lord of my love, to whom in…
- Oscar Wilde – ON THE MASSACRE OF THE CHRISTIANS IN…
- John Keats – To ****
- William Shakespeare – A woman’s face with…
- William Shakespeare – Weary with toil, I haste me to…
- Unto Caesar by ORCZY, Baroness
- Oscar Wilde – Hélas
- Oscar Wilde – At Verona
- Jerusalem to Revelations – A Quartet of Spiritual…
- Soul of a People, The by FIELDING, Harold
- William Shakespeare – How can I then return in happy…
- Oscar Wilde – Louis Napoleon
- I Have a Rendezvous with Death by SEEGER, Alan
- Currer Bell – The Wood
- John Keats – To some ladies
- Oscar Wilde – Pan (Double Villanelle)
- John Keats – To Hope
- Wall, A by BROWNING, Robert
- Oscar wilde – Canzonet
- Emily Brontë by ROBINSON, Agnes Mary Frances
- House of Pomegranates (version 2), A by WILDE, Oscar
- Alice; or The Wages of Sin by PANGBORN, Frederic Werden
- Oscar Wilde – Endymion (For Music)
- Oscar Wilde – Life the Disciple
- Christmas Under Three Flags by WILCOX, Mary Emily Donelson
- Wilderness Songs by CONKLING, Grace H.
- Oscar Wilde – Ave Imperatrix
- Return of the Mucker, The by BURROUGHS, Edgar Rice
- Enormous Room, The by CUMMINGS, E. E.
- Oscar Wilde – Humanitad
- Long Shadow, The by BOWER, B. M.
- Introduction to the Devout Life by DE SALES, Saint Francis
- John Keats – I stood tip-toe upon a little hill
- Teacup Club, The by ARMSTRONG, Eliza
- Gutenberg and the Art of Printing by PEARSON, Emily Clemens
- Canada: The Empire of the North by LAUT, Agnes C.
- More Letters of Charles Darwin — Volume 1 – A Record
- Tales of Mother Goose, The by PERRAULT, Charles
- Four Winds by TEASDALE, Sara
- Willow Walk, The by LEWIS, Sinclair
- Currer Bell – Pilate’s Wife Dream
- Charles Baudelaire – Don Juan aux enfers
- Last Three Soldiers, The by SHELTON, William Henry
- William Shakespeare – When in disgrace with fortune…
- Recollections of the Revolution and the Empire by LA TOUR DU
- Blue Aunt, The by WHITE, Eliza Orne
- Dusty Diamonds Cut and Polished by BALLANTYNE, R. M.
- Walt Whitman – Years of the Unperformed