The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, the January Number.
It includes the following articles:
- The Gold Coast, Ashanti, and Kumassi, by George K. French
- All Around the Bay of Passamaquoddy, by Albert S. Gatschet
- Return of the Hourst Niger Expedition, by Ernest de Sasseville
- Geographic Serials, by Henry Gannett
- The National Geographic Society: Synopsis of a course of lectures on the effects of geographic environment in developing the civilization of the world, by Gardiner G. Hubbard
along with Geographic Notes, and Miscellanea.
This title is avalable for free download at: www.librivox.org.