The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, the February Number.
It includes the following articles:
- Crater Lake, Oregon, by J. S. Diller
- The Utilization of the Vacant Public Lands, by Emory F. Best
- The Mazamas, by J. S. Diller
- Geographic Literature, Serials and Miscellanea
- The National Geographic Society: Supplementary synopsis of a course of lectures on the effects of geographic environment in developing the civilization of the world
This title is avalable for free download at: www.librivox.org.