The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, the May Number.
It includes the following articles:
- A Winter Voyage Through The Straights Of Magellan, by the late Admiral R. W. Meade, U.S.N.
- Admiral R. W. Meade, U.S.N., by John Hyde
- Costa Rica, by Señor Ricardo Villafranca
- Applied Physiography In South Carolina, by L. C. Glenn
- Sheik Said, by Ernest De Sasseville
- Geographic Literature, Serials and Miscellanea
This title is avalable for free download at: www.librivox.org.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)